Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Star Trek Tribute


I found myself in a Star Trek mood, which is quite the common occurrence for me. I found this beautiful 40th anniversary tribute on You Tube and just had to share it here. Wow, I hope we get our space program going again. We need to explore out there. And I hear plenty of people complaining that it costs too much, yada yada. So many people don't realize how much we get back from it. There's just no pleasing some people. But to my fellow nerds, hopefully this video might prove enjoyable. Maybe I should really learn video editing so I can make videos like this myself. I've just never found the time to really work at it. Does that mean I'm not a real geek? I sincerely hope not.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome video. Hey, I'm your first! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I thank you. It's always nice to know someone's paying attention.

    ReplyDelete