Thursday, June 28, 2012

Versatility Is A Virtue


The always wonderful farawayeyes at Far Away Series has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award.  I will graciously accept and do my best to follow the rules.  In this instance, at least.

Here are the rules:
 1. Add award to your blog
 2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
 3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
 4. List the rules
 5. Award to 15 bloggers
 6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.

The first two steps are done already, so on to the 7 Random Things.
  1. For an anti-social person, I am on a lot of social networking sites.
  2. 15 is my lucky number.  My other lucky numbers are 3 and 5.
  3. Friday the 13th has historically been a lucky day for me.
  4. I met my husband on a Friday the 13th in May 2005.
  5. I hate it when people grind their teeth.
  6. I love French Onion soup, especially from Panera Bread.
  7. I wish the following was an option on all forms we had to fill out.



Now you know more about me.  The rules have already been listed.  That means I now have to award this to 15 bloggers.  I might have to cheat on this one.  Having given out awards between my two blogs has left me paranoid that I might come across as stalker-ish to certain people who I've inundated with awards.  It can also be difficult to keep track of who I've already given certain awards to.  So I'll pass this award on to 10 bloggers instead.


If you want to call me lazy, go right ahead.  It's a Thursday, and I've never been able to get the hang of Thursdays.  It seems like as good a lazy day as any.



  1. Laura @ My Baffling Brain
  2. Mina Lobo @ Some Dark Romantic
  3. Alyssa @ Life is Good
  4. .jessica. @ .a sort of mental squint.
  5. Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous
  6. S. L. Hennessy @ Pensuasion
  7. The Geek Twins
  8. Andrea Teagan @ The Enchanted Writer
  9. Laura @ Stranger Than Writing
  10. Writer's Do Laundry, Too
That's all I have in me for right now.  Have a nice day everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I wonder if anyone's figured out yet how to embed a computer virus in a blog "award"? Seems like a perfect way to spread one around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great random facts! Number 7 = ROFL!
    Thanks very much for passing the award along :) I have been really terrible at passing them on lately due to time constraints, but I appreciate this all the same

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear Mark Zuckerburg has the same social problem and he invented Facebook! Belated thank you for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete