Saturday, December 14, 2013

Interstellar-Teaser Trailer

This teaser shows very little of the actual film, but it gets me excited anyway.  I love space, and I'm a proponent of space exploration, so that probably has a lot to do with it.

The description for this film (quoted from IMDB) reads: "A group of explorers make use of a newly discovered wormhole to surpass the limitations on human space travel and conquer the vast distances involved in an interstellar voyage."

I know I'll have to see this one.

3 comments:

  1. Are there Aliens? I mean, the trailer looks great, but I haven't figured out what sort of adventure all this space-hopping is going to create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Narrator since there are so many ways this can go. Aliens are always nice, but it looks very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently working on my Most Anticipated Films of 2014 List, and this baby is in the top ten. As for what it is? I am thinking a bit more on the Contact meets Solaris side of things.

    ReplyDelete