Thursday, September 19, 2013

Awesome Halloween Costume

Last year we made a homemade robot costume for my son Jude.

Jude in his robot costume, and Lyle in his
dinosaur costume.

The robot costume all lit up.
I don't think we'll be able to top it this year, mostly because we aren't the most adept at that sort of thing.  Still, in the course of searching for ideas, I came across this impressive costume.

And no, we won't be trying to replicate this.  I already know this is beyond our abilities to duplicate, but it's very much worth sharing.

2 comments:

  1. Your son looks adorable in that costume-- I love the whole dress-up aspect of Halloween-- it makes Singapore a little more diverse, and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute costume and kid! :) I would love to make something really geeky for my little guy, but he just wants to be a monkey or an M&M.

    ReplyDelete