Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jurassic Park Honest Trailer

I love Jurassic Park.  When I saw this movie in the theaters as a kid, it launched my love of dinosaurs into the stratosphere.  I also admit that I wish I could have seen it in 3D.  I guess I still technically could, but the odds of this happening are slim due to real life factors.  I just can't get to the movie theater as often as I used to.

Still, even with my love of this film, I thought this trailer was pretty funny when I first saw it, so I thought I'd share it.  Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I always thought it would be cool if dinosaurs were brought back to life...until I saw this movie! Now there's talk of whether or not scientists should bring the Mastodon back - seems people don't remember the message of this movie. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can go here to accept it... http://alongthewaywithjulia.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is superb, right down to the fake voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I had to watch more--favorite was Twilight:Breaking Down...oops, Dawn. Jurrasic Park was one of those better as a book than movie. Michael Crichton always made you think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honest Trailers are the best. Thanks for reminding me of my love for these videos!

    ReplyDelete